I vow (vows are super serious!) to take some pictures tonight and expand on some plans we're working on!
In the meantime, I'll just share a small list of what needs to be tackled right now so you can cut me a tiny bit of slack - and then judge me for catching up on our DVR instead of doing these things...
- Gas conversion for new stove
- Build a mounting apparatus for the new venting microwave
- New floors in kitchen and den
- Clean kitchen cabinets so all of our stuff can be put away!
- Paint dining room
- Build out judges paneling in dining room
- Frame out opening between kitchen and dining room
- Paint fireplace
- Strip wallpaper and paint powder room
- New lighting and mirror and cabinet for powder room
- Rearrange furniture
- Make curtains
- Learn how to sew
- Buy coffee table
- Paint vintage side table
- Paint & get hardware for vintage cabinet
- Paint & get hardware for corner china holder (the real name for that is escaping me right now)
- Find buffet table
- Paint entry way and get new door handles for the coat closet
- Get newel post and new stairway handrail and posts
- Replace the runner going up the stairs
- Find little vintage mail table and make it cute
- Cry in a corner
- Dear god this is only the downstairs
Are you still reading? Are you good at landscaping? Or bathroom remodels? Oh good, come over...
No, really, you are all welcome any time. I'll make you PB&J! Or cereal! Or toast! Or anything that doesn't require a range or microwave... cause... see numbers 1 and 2...