Monday, July 30, 2012

Don't Call it a Comeback

Due to popular demand, I'm really going to try to reinstate the blog after this 6 MONTH absence!

We are a brand new family and everything is new and different.  I am not in an office anymore, my free time is almost nonexistent, and I feel like with all the social networking I participate in that I am almost over-exposed.

I mean, you can see Lemon and Jules being cute 24/7 on Facebook,

know what I'm thinking about any given thing on twitter (though not that often),


see Julia fake living in the 70's on Instagram,

and see me being completely unrealistic aspirational on Pinterest.

Still, I wish more than anything I got to spend more actual quality time with my loved ones, and this blog is a great way for people to keep up with us on a slightly more personal level, and of course read me ramble on as much as I do in person.

I'm thinking follow up on Julia's room, a receipe, comprehensive baby stuff - some of my friends are joining me in the whole procreation thing and I'm more than happy to share what works for us, and maybe some clothes I'm crushing on? Ohh or baby clothes.  Jules' closet is unreal guys!

So! Without further ado, I'm going to try to post every day this week, let me know if there's anything you'd especially like to be updated on!

1 comment: